Sunday, September 19, 2004

twelve ten pee am

hi people...its been long for me for not writing or doing something on my blog....but dont throw the egg or tomato at me...i'm just to lazy to punch the keyboard (eventhough it doesn't consume a lot of energy) to describe hows my life at the moment.

been trying hard few months ago to create something, but again the reason is i'm to lazy for it...anyway i wont waste my time right now just to explain why it all happen...nobody give a shit about it right...hahahaha...by the way, i hope anyone who read my blog (if there a special reason for them read my blog) or just passing by, will like the new look of my blog...and check out the link that i've provided...there are some cool dude out there want you to go through their blog and drop some comment (i dont get any incentive for doing this guys) before you leave their blog site.

anyway, i got another few weeks to go before my grand finale exam start...not well prepare but i hope i can do better this time...at least i can make my mama proud...my mama...yeah, miss hear a lot at the moment...miss my brother and sister...and my girl...alright, thats it. no more...i got nothing to write dude...just happy to see the new look of my blog site...anyway, good to see everybody (?????) again...will write again soon...ta.

p/s:life is not that bad as we see it with our own eyes, learn n create ourself to fits the environment and surroundings and not wait for the environment and surrounding to fits us. be a friend and dont try to make a friend.