Wednesday, June 02, 2004

tired

hi people...hows life going on?i'm a bit tired today...i got a class this afternoon and today my old flatmates came and visit me...nothing much...just had a chat and we had our lunch...i cook fried rice noodle...lucky it was nice eventhough it is my first experiment..hahaha...i'm not good at cooking...just give a try and the result...hehehe...just give a wild guess...but anyway, their are good to me when we used to live in one house...but i just moved out from the house...nah,i got a reason why i moved out but dont feel like want to tell them the truth...just wanna get my butt out from there...i managed to stay there only for 4 months...sometimes it is difficult to get along with people...but once you are friend, its hard to get apart...now im running my own life here without anybody supervision...i like it...maybe i'm used to it...i'm used to spent my entire teen life in a bording school...i learn a lot from there...but there is pro and con about it...the pro is, i'm independent but the con is i never know my family very well...i want to know them better...but things doesnt seem to work between me and my family...i want to be myself but my family cant except it and want me to be like whst they want me to be...i dont know why i write this...maybe i'm to tired and i cant think properly...but this thing keep on bothering me at the moment...anyway life continue as usuall...there is no full stop unless you are put to rest...enjoy the life while you are able to do so.....thats all from me...ta.