Sunday, May 30, 2004

what a suprise

good morning people out there...this is my first time writing a log in my entire life...its a bit weird for me,but who knows,maybe it will help me.
so hows life going?me here,pretty hectic...exam is just around the corner...but i'm still relax and fell like there is nothing to rush for(am i right?). its a bit tiring nowadays,a lot to cover before the real exam arrive and disturb your life..hahahaha...i'm not supposed to say that,right...but,who knows what will happen after the exam finish...i hope i will go through it well and "pass" all de exams...shit,i'm shaking right now actually...hope by doing some writing will ease the nervous...wish me luck my friend.
actually, i got no idea what to write...but,i just keep on writing before i continue "memorising" all the formulae or what so ever...just wanna wish everybody out there good morning and have nice weekend...continue with your life while you can...
adios...