Wednesday, June 02, 2004

intresting

hi people...tonignt i just discover the greatest thing about the internet...it funny though...but i just say what i want to say.
few month ago i've been introduce to one kind of "internet-friend-searching" by my friend. at first i'm not intrested with it...but just sign up and let it there...but something amazing happening eventhough it is already widely known by human being...maybe i'm a bit outdated...yeah...yeah...i'm such a boring person that still alive in this world...anyway,it all start today when i start to browse all my friend friend's and friend's album...i just discovered that few of them are my primary friend and some of them back to kindergarden...its amazing and suprising...sorry to say this because i know people will say back to me "are u nuts,people already know about it for ages"...but who cares...some people discovered it fast, some people dont...anyway,its good to find out that some of my friend still remember me...hahaha...its funny though...but im glad that someone introduce it to met and thanks a lot...at least i can use it to find all my old friend and maybe do some extra search searching for ....hehehehe....let it be a suprise...anyway,have a good night sleep or have a good day...here,in my place its already 1.15 a.m....write again soon...ta.