Tuesday, June 01, 2004

happy tuesday

so,today is tuesday...few more days to go before my first exam paper start...still "blured"...dont know where to start...i got one extra class yersterday...hopefully it helps...another one to go tomorrow...just wondering,what should i do today...im thinking of going to my friend place and do some discussion which seem so rare to me...a discussion...but anyway,its not to bad...i need to walk across the town to get into his place...which i'm afraid i'll stuck in the middle of the town and lost my way...heehehehe...that a good reason i think...anyway,i'll better start my walking or i'll be late...the day is short here during autumm or winter...so,i need to do thing fast before its to dark to see...that mean i need to settle my discussion before 6 p.m...so thats all for now people out there...im off for few hour...have a good day to all the people out there....life is not as bad as we use to think...the cycle continue...ta.