Monday, June 21, 2004

safety landing

hi people...whats happening for your weekend?get drunk and still having hangover this morning and find out today it is MONDAY (where everyone hate when it is monday and i'm still figuring it out...hhmmm) or still tired and stress due to the final exam...anyway,for people who are still struggling for their exam, good luck and best wishes...and for people who are already finish...lets party and be prepared to shake your brain guys..now is the time,buddy...me now already in malaysia...save flight and nice journey...meet couple of people...and, one thing about the flight...i get a lot of "bums" during the flight...hehehehehe...lucky me...but i hate it when it happen somany time.

;) ...it goes like this...my flight from Melbourne to Malaysia was with B747-400 and i get to sit next to the cabin...and there is where i get the "bums"...no, it is not about air turbulance or when the plane hit the clouds...it's about the STEWARD and the STEWARDESS actually...hehehe...so, when everytime they enter and exit the cabin to serve the passenger..."they" start to bum my arm with their "TTUUUTTTTT"....sorry, got to sensored that...hehehehe...or else i need to labeled my blog...hehehehe.

at first, kind to like it...my brain start to think about something "great"...but it start to get annoying...everytime i want to shut my eyes...it happens, they bum me...by the way...don't get me wrong...this is not a COMPLAINT...arright...its all about my experince...arright.

and at the end of my journey...i get to know one female that come from a place call Pee Jay...hahaha...sorry, just kidding...it is Petaling Jaya a.k.a P.J...dont get mad at me all P.J people...sorry...hehehehe....anyway, she is cute and she is nice...we went for a breakfast and then continue our journey to Kuala Lumpur...and if she is reading this blog by accident...nice to meet you and hope we'll meet again...so guys, i got a lot of thing to do after this...therefore, i'll stop here for a while...have good day,mate...ta.