Sunday, June 13, 2004

hello dude...

hi people....whats happening out there?love to hear something good from people out there...me?my life is pretty sh**ty at the moment...yeah...exams and exams and exams....nothing more than exams...i'm stuck in the computer lab doing my revision...its been long enough i didn't "scrath" this blog...today i'll scrath a bit...just to to fill in the empty time rather than waste it...hehehe...try to ease some pain and headache...one thing for sure, i'll be fighting with my worst "enemy" this wednesday...this character never show any sympathy to me...(i'm starting to speak funny now,can you see it!!!)...

(music from the theme movie - STAR WARS) CALCULUS is the name given...show no mercy to its enemy...once you are defeated...there is no second life...better buy some pizza and eat it while you are allowed to eat it...hahahaha...

oppss...sorry, i'm thinking to much about it i think...hehehe...just ignore it about what i have type up there...but wait,there is someone coming....i didn't invite anybody tonight...but wait...oh what...oh no...its....its...its...CCCAALLLL....no..no please...dont kill me...please....someone,please help me...someone...hey,i didnt even managed to finish my pizza yet...oh please...help me please...helppppp...someone please call 911....arrrghhh.....hheellpppp....someo.....arrrggghhhhh.......someone,please help....help me answer my Calculus paper.....arrrgghhhhhhhhhh........make me pass this paper...or get a creadit for.....please....people....helpppp.......arrrrggghhhhhh.....

*to this date, we didn't managed to know what happen to the writer...but,lets help him people...let us make his wish come true...to be able to get good marks for his calculus paper....

-THE END-

*this story is not about a person or someone who are still alive or dead....its a fiction and the author have the right on it...hahahahahaha....

good day people...ta.