Thursday, June 17, 2004

;)

wassup people....hows your day?win any jackpot or lottery?nah...just happy tonight...tomorrow is my last paper...not to sure whether i can do it or not...just do what ever i can do.

anyway guys, i'm going back home this Saturday...looking forward to see whats happening back there in my old place...nah, i'm not saying that i miss my home...but i'm happy that i'm going back to meet my family and my friends...at first, before i came to hobart...i set my mind and target that im not going back home within 1 or 2 years...but it seems that it doesn't work...hahahahahahaha.....hahahahaha...anyway,wish me luck for for my exams tomorrow people...can't wait to finish it and spend my holiday...see you all again next week once i'm back in malaysia...have a good weekend people and have a nice pleasent holiday to all UTas student...lets relax and enjoy the holiday after all the hardwork guys...see you next semester.

ta.