Friday, August 11, 2006

in my fragile state...

i guess every moment have its own reason to exist. to interpret each second will require one a substantial knowledge. moment past us by without us having the capability to stop it from fading away. we see things when we never expect it to happened. we want to know something that what we want to know but the reality is what we should know is what we try to avoid the most. well i gueass, my journey have tought me something that i never wish. my journey have brought me to a place that i never dreamed. my journey introduced me to people that i want and dont want to meet.

will this journey be safe all the way or will this journey make me travel through a winding road, i never know. the path is visible when you step on it but as you travel, the path remain as how it should be. we listen to what we listen, we see what we see. we love what we love but love is something that we never own. may time permit me to learn from others and others to benefit from me.