Monday, March 14, 2005

8 hours day...

currently, we are "celebrating" 8 Hours Day in Tassie, where it is our public holiday instead of celebrating the traditional "Labour Day"...i'm not so sure why and i'm not intrested in knowing it...but i'm glad today is public holiday...actually i'm suppose to cover up some-200-pages-of-reading for my up coming quize this friday, but feel so lazy to do it...currently, i'm sitting in front of the computer in my school building (the only place where i can access fast internet without having to pay for it)...the holiday is spoiling me...and 5 minutes ago, my friend sms-ing me and ask whether me and Zeven would like to join them at the beach...hhmmm....maybe i should go...just to get some refresment before i start my reading again tonight...anyway guys, have fun...ta.


p/s:reading is not my forte...but i got no choice....