Tuesday, March 01, 2005

long pause...

hi people...how a'ya???me, so far so good...the uni start last week...the introduction was good...as usual, our O'week is full with drinks and bbq...nothing else...so much different from back home...i feel glad that uni has started...can't hide my feeling anymore on how bored i am during the holidays...man, what a relief eventhough i know that from this week onward, i need to make sure that i do read my books...anyway, sorry to few friends who tried to contact me through email and didn't get any reply...i know how frustrated you are but there is nothing i can do...nowadays, i dont have the internet anymore from my house like what i used to have last year...now i need to walk to uni if i want to get "connected"...hhmmm....i think there will be no more MSN Messenger for the time being...what a good excuse to myself so i can sit down and do my homework...hahaha...anyway, this year i'm dealing with few tough subject and one of them is Signal and Linear System...one of the toughest subject beside Electromagnetism...i'm sure you know it Mr. Koo...anyway, can't scrath long...need to run and get something done...to all my freind's and my love one...take a good care and enjoy the life wisely...ta.

p/s:i'm into something lately and comletely busy...deeply sorry to everyone if i hurt or make you guy's feel uncomfortable...one thing about my brain at the moment...COMPLETE MASS...