Sunday, December 26, 2004

closing my eyes...

hi people...i'm not sure whats happening to me lately...is it due to long holiday or is it i don't know how to manage my holiday...i'm starting to get bored now...and i know that i need something to accelerate my sense of joy to the fullest...but i'm not sure what i should do...it's not like, if you feel lazy to attend a class, you just skip it...but not on holiday...either you live with it or you grow your beard...i wish i can go out and travel...and earn some money on top of it rather then just spend all my money...what i can say is i'm starting to miss my friend's that i used to talk with...to laugh...to bitch...to tease...to joke around and not to forget to fight with...maybe, the only time that we will realise how important the people around us is when they are gone...nothing much can be done after that...but still, life goes on...we'll meet new friend...and we'll meet our old friend again...actually, i'm not that sure about what i scracth here...maybe just to kill my time before i go to bed...more or less, all i can say is i'm sleepy but just to find a reason to be awake at this time around...ok then, enjoy the weekend and merry xmas and happy new year...may 2005 will bring more success to all of us...ta.


p/:to be able to talk to someone, sometimes comfort our lonely heart...but to much comfort will only spoil our heart...