Tuesday, November 02, 2004

24 hours security surveillance...

hi people out there...how are you?life great?me here, stuck in the school computer lab studying physics...whoa...my brain is about to explode...next to me is my friend from Sudan...his name is Awak Mario Ring...nice guy...always encourage me to come to school at night to study...but me, always lazy and find excuse to study...nah, it happen sometime only..ok...not oftenly...hehehe

last weekend was a sad weekend...been invited to few parties...similar to a farewell parties i think...some of my friends who studied in UTas are about to complete their studies and have already book their return ticket...they are already prepared to leave Tasmania i think...sigh...it is sad to find out that they are leaving...but i've already gone through this situation a lot of time...anyway, can't scratch long...need to continue with my study again...ta.

p/s:friends, they come and they go...one day we will meet again or we will not...appreciate the friendship as it won't be the same in the future...what we get is what we give...do not regret with what had happen in the past...do not be scared with what might come in the future...best wishes and good luck...