Sunday, October 10, 2004

think...not stink...part 1

hey ya...happy weekend...???...anyway just want to wish everyone happy weekend...hahaha.

currently, me hearing to "stairways to heaven" by Led Zeppelin...sigh...sigh...the days gone so fast...cant even blink my eye...all i know, the time keep on changing like nobody business...and it is even worst for tasmania...we are already in "daylight saving time"...a month faster than the mainland...feel like want to cry....waaaa.

anyway, how was your weekend people? satisfied with what have you done for the past 48 hours? nah, sunday is not end yet....ok, for the past 36 hours then...me, still struggling with assignment and preparation for my up coming exam.

yesterday i phone home...talk to my mom...long conversation...during the conversation, i was almost cried...it happen so sudden...the felling is mix up...sad, happy and many more...i dont know why i want to cry...hearing to my mom voice really make me feel comfortable...and i cant think what will happen to me if she is not here anymore...sad is the best description...i dont know...we quarelled sometime...but still, mom is the best person you will ever had...like what i said before "appreciate what we have,once we lost it...the replacement wont be the same"...

anyway, i must go now...need to continue my assignment...will scrath again later...ta.

p/s:without wing, we cant fly...without leg, we cant walk...but without heart....we are useless...