Saturday, October 02, 2004

when there is nothing to do...



hi people...the title tell the truth...eventhough at the moment i'm counting my day to final exam...and yet, still lazy to open my book and start reading...currently, tv is playing Toy Story 2...while updating this blog, i'm watching it but didn't pay much attention...

life goes on as usual...nothing happen if you didn't create anything...later this afternoon...went out to city and took some shot...just got my new camera...not a new one actually...bought it from eBay...it's a SLR camera...manufacture by RICOH...model XR-1s...very old one...can't afford to buy a digital camera at the moment...i lost my digital camera last month...it's a gift...from all my friends in Tasmania...and due to my careless, i lost it...a bit sad...wrong...so sad to know i lost it...

anyway, this camera is still new to me...going to developt the negative and see the result...hopefully the outcome is good...anyway, i wont say much about the camera or else i'll be start thinking about the camera i lost...

just change the look of my blog...and after this i'm going to cook dinner and start reading after that...will post something again soon...happy weekend and take care people...ta.

p/s:appreciate what we have,once we lost it...the replacement wont be the same.