Wednesday, October 20, 2004

oil...oil...oil...should we be scared with it?

hi people...me here good i think...not much happening...today i just hand in my last assignment for this semester...glad that i finished early this time...no more rushing or have to run like crazy just to submit my assignment...

anyway, i'm just browsing the internet after finishing formating my "lovely" computer...something happen to my computer where it prevent me from viewing some web page...even i can't view my gmail acount eventhough i'm inside it...funny though...

anyway, something intresting caught me while i'm browsing the internet...it's about the effect of the increase global oil price...not into it that much but i would like to know something about it...so end up with this website which provide you some report done by this agency...you can check it out if you are intrested to know about this oil price stuff at www.iea.org/Textbase/Papers/2004/High_Oil_Prices.pdf

at the moment i haven't finish reading it...but hope that it will be intresting...yeah...scary to know about it...hope that thing will turn better slowly...anyway, not much for this time...ta.

p/s:the oil "tank" is emptying...is there any solution to it???