Friday, October 29, 2004

lovely FRIDAY...



today is 15th Ramadhan 1425H...there will be another 15 more days to go...alhamdulillah at this point, i still managed to perform my fasting without missing one day...yesterday, just finish my second exam...the third one is one week away...hopefully i know how to appreciate the time given...tired is the conclusion and to be able to finish my exams like how i want it to finish is going to be great...today is going to be my rest day...by the way, until now the comment letter that i submit to "The Mercury" haven't been published and they didn't reply to me about it...it's "normal" i think...ta.

p/s:i wonder how jitra look like at the moment?wish i can go there and meet my friends and visit Kuala Perlis and eat "sotong Goreng Tepung"...ermmm...delicious..