Thursday, November 18, 2004

leaving...but not on a jet plane...

hi people...how are you?it's been a while i didn't post anything...just to lazy and "busy" enjoying the holiday (but it started to get bored now)...last night went for a farewell party for my friend...one by one...all my friend's are leaving...me still here for another 2 years...hopefully...

sad but life goes on as usual...can't stop the "ball" from spinning around...just keep the pace and continue running on the "ball"...hope that i won't fall and hurt myself...and other's as well...today, is the last day for me to stay in my current house...and "tomorrow", it is going to be a happening "tomorrow" where...by "tomorrow" we are moving out...and my flatmate is going home "tomorrow" early morning (6 a.m flight) and i need to find another place for shelter...lucky that i got a job as a "house sitter"...sounds weird...but anyway going to start "tomorrow"...so by "tomorrow", i'll be staying in that house...and plus, "tomorrow", i'm going to start another job as well...as a kitchen help...therefore, "tomorrow" is going to be my happening "tomorrow" day...

anyway, i feel lucky to get the job as it is hard to get a job here nowadays, i mean in tassie...well, for an asian guy like me...it is hard...first, the "language barrier" problem and secondly, if they want an asian, they would prefer it to be a female...duhh...don't tell me that i need to change my gender just because i need a job badly...but, anyway thanks to the restaurant that i'm going to start work tomorrow...look forward to do well in my "kitchen help" career...anyway, i need to rush to my friend house now...they already cook dinner and waiting for me to come and join them...will scratch again later...wish me luck for tomorrow...ta.

p/s:this is my secret that i want to share with the rest of you...i want to save all the money that i earned so i can start traveling around tassie next year...and buy a car for myself...