Wednesday, January 19, 2005

tired but the satisfaction is there...

eventhough in the morning i've been to the cherry farm...i still manage to be at "the wall" in the evening....after "disappearing" from the climbing wall for a few months...today i went for climbing again...it was fun...i manage to do some bouldering and harnessing...thanks to my friend, christ which after making a "deal" with me where part of the deal is i should belayed him but instead of doing that, he make me climbed and he belayed me...i'm not so sure what happen but it's funny to find out that i've been fool by christ (the el presidente of the club)...anyway, i'm happy with what i did this evening...at least i can do bouldering and i know that i can still belayed people...and to all the people out there...have a nice day...ta.


p/s:i'm scared of high places but still, i do love to climb eventhough sometime my knee shake faster than my heart beat when i'm up there, somewhere 15 feet above the ground......