Friday, May 13, 2005

like an egg at the edge of bull horn...

this is the normal symptom of me when the final exam is just about to start...i'll start to make use this blog space as a place for me to write something instead of going out and get socialize...at this time around, my best mate is cup of coffee and to make it special, i'll try to get custom made coffee from certain coffee shop where instead of just getting a normal cup of coffee, i'll ask for add-on-flavour-coffee...i've been experimenting with two flavour at the moment...this is the result:-

1. latte + butterscotch =
sweet and not suitable for long term effect

2. latte + hazelnut =
to nice to drink it while studying, suitable while relaxing.

3. vienna =
strong and really appreciate it when i really think that time is the most precious thing.

4.mocha =
suitable for breakfast


anyway, this past few days i've been thinking much about my current life...i'm sure that at this stage, i've steer my direction of life towards positive and succesful ending...but at certain time, the surrounding and atmosphere really kill my motivation...some did say this to me..."you got to find the right atmosphere or you can create one...put yourself as an ice cube...if you are in the correct atmosphere, you'll be able to maintain your shape and be strong...but if you put yourself in a wrong atmosphere, you'll melt and turn into liquid and be gone once you vapourate"...

may Allah guide me to the right direction as i think, me myself can't actually steer my life correctly but i'm confident with what i'm doing now...

p/s:to people who know me, i wish the best for all of you and hope that every day that you went through will bring good memoir and experience...