Thursday, October 20, 2005

simple...

i have approximately forty-eight-hours before my first paper begin...i'm wondering what will come out for my exam...an advise from my lecturer "Never try to spot a question because it is a dangerous thing to do"...i'm not a deviant but as a normal student, i can't stop myself from doing it...even though i tried so many times not to spot the exam questions...my unconscious mind will always be there to do it for me without charging me any extra cost...anyway, i'm just scrathing here...nothing important...to all my acquaintance out there, if you are preparing yourself for exams...i wish you guys best of luck...and to those who are not doing anything...please, DO NOT DISTURB US!!!...give us some privacy ya...anyway, got to go now as my eyes is getting heavier...cherio.


p/s:it is not official yet but summer is coming...guys, lets grab the camping gear and do some bushwalk...anyone with plans, invite me please....