Monday, September 19, 2005

what is the price to be happy...

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."
- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

"it is not easy to make people laugh...it is not easy to make people smile...but if i could do it...no matter how hard it is...i will always do it...cherish your life...one day, when there is no turning back in your life...at least you don't regret for what ever had happen..."
- me (1981-present)


my life is so complicated lately...there is so many junction that i came across...so many until it led me to a place where i couldn't decide whether is this the right place where i want to be...the journey continues as i never plan for what might happen next...i hoped that all the bumps and hiccups will help me to understand the reason why i'm here...my journey continues as i walk further without knowing what will happen tomorrow...ta.


p/s:to thinks is to commit...to act is to be responsible...