Thursday, April 06, 2006

things that make me laugh by myself...

i was browsing the net, looking for some info on blacberry's phone or what ever you want to call it...it's a funny thing but yes, i'm looking for one...just to add my gadget collection...i know it wont serve me that much, but yeah...it's better to try rather than giving out review about it without trying...plus, i'm looking for the old and ugly looking blakcberry phone and not the new up-to-date one...

anyway, here i want to share with you guys some of the reviews given by many people on the net about 'them':

"This is typewriter. Where's my 'ping' button??"

"Wat a interesting calculator!!oh,wait..its a hp,hmm..not bad..da design is gud....reminds me of da calculator dat i always use,wait..its a hp.."

"The best thing that hit the market since sliced bread."

"This phone is the bongo, of all bongo phones."



p/s:now i'm crazy about 'them'. whats next...