Saturday, December 10, 2005

"to bed" or "too bad"....hmmmmm....

i'm suppose to be sleeping at the moment but as usual, the excitement is making me less sleepy and thanks to it, it will be a long day for me tomorrow or i can say "today"...

i'll be in launnie tonight and will travel to the central part of tassie tomorrow. will be do some bushwalking this weekend in cradle mountain and expected to be in the east cost of tassie the next day. i'm not sure what will happen to me for the next 72 hours. i hope the weather will permit us to do more bushwalk instead of bush-mobile. i just could not figure out at the moment where i'll be sleeping for the next two night. probably the back seat will be the best place to crash in instead of me paying AUD 25 for a night in backpacker. its not that i want to be an ungenerous person, but i'm trying my best to minimise my expenses through this journey and therefore i presume that i will have a nice place to crash in tomorrow.

wokie dokie people. i think i better force myself to get some sleep before i start my journey today. will be in the bush for a while. have a good weekend guys. ta.


p/s:i wish you are in launnie tomorrow, so we can go out and get ourself updated while yum cha in the town. anyway, i hope you have a good weekend up there in sydney ya...